Bookmark this Site
Google

Zinda hoooo Main...........

My frns say I have stopped mailing, so a blog dedicated to them......... Apart from some humourous posts....Later on this place has become a very precious archive for me.... where I do place links of thought provoking piece of writings I come across through my Web-trotting

Sunday, April 23, 2006

For all my friends who have not a messenger downloaded or yahoo, msn, google, rediff messengers are blocked in their office........................
I have something very useful and interesting to offer u..................
STILL YOU CAN CHAT
go to this site.

www.chatzy.com

create your virtual room and send out invitation to all your frns.
have nice chatting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats