Bookmark this Site
Google

Zinda hoooo Main...........

My frns say I have stopped mailing, so a blog dedicated to them......... Apart from some humourous posts....Later on this place has become a very precious archive for me.... where I do place links of thought provoking piece of writings I come across through my Web-trotting

Thursday, June 08, 2006

How to find a good gift for the women in your life

A few times a year we are always looking for gifts for the females in our life.
Have you ever tried to read their mind, what they like most ?
Certainly Its jewellery on every mind, and diamonds are the star of every women's eye.
I have finally discovered a foolproof method to finding the right gift:
Buy diamond jewellery. Simple, yes? But also effective. No more searching around for something I hope they like, fine jewellery
It always works, Gift her the world, if she means world for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats