Bookmark this Site
Google

Zinda hoooo Main...........

My frns say I have stopped mailing, so a blog dedicated to them......... Apart from some humourous posts....Later on this place has become a very precious archive for me.... where I do place links of thought provoking piece of writings I come across through my Web-trotting

Monday, November 27, 2006

Is IBM taking over SATYAM..............?

So, the question has started floating in the Air again.......... A Billion Dollar Question........?
Rewinding back to my earlier post, where I discussed about IBM's expansion plans in India and strong possibility of IBM taking over one of the Top 5 Indian IT companies.
A National English Newspaper has sparked these talks again by reporting that IBM is reconsidering their plans of taking over Satyam again, which was earlier rejected for undervaluation of the Company.............

KANBAY takeover by Capgemini gives strength to the fact that More and More MNCs are now eager to have a foothold in Subcontinent IT Industry......

This may disturb a few chauvinist people, But in my personal opinion, I am open for this deal, It is business.
When an Indian can head world's mammoth Steel Company, and when He can take over Its immediate competitor............. This too can happen.........
Lets wait and watch............ this space for more..............

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats