Bookmark this Site
Google

Zinda hoooo Main...........

My frns say I have stopped mailing, so a blog dedicated to them......... Apart from some humourous posts....Later on this place has become a very precious archive for me.... where I do place links of thought provoking piece of writings I come across through my Web-trotting

Monday, June 12, 2006

A peck on Cheek is OKAY

I picked today's newspaper, and tried reading with still my one eye closed.
"Rakhi accuses singer of moletation" opened my both eyes with wonder.

All I could figure out after reading this article is Mika Singh's behavior wasnt appropriate.
It was his Bday, that doesnt mean he will take a bite of Rakhi's lips, and that too twice, and on top of that he broke her earrings too. Now you will ask a genuine question, how did you know that Mika bit Rakhi's lips twice, neither one less nor one more?
Well only two persons can answer it correctly, Mika & Rakhi, Mika hasnt accepted anything yet, he is yet to be probed how many times? therefore you got to believe Rakhi.Look what Rakhi Savant yells, “Mika Singh took advantage of our friendship and misbehaved with me. He bit my lips twice and in the process my earring broke,”

We have still listened to Rakhi's take on this, Mika has his colourful side to express "“There is no question about me molesting her. I am feeling embarrassed about this whole affair...her boyfriend was angry because she had kissed me,’’ he said.

As per TOI Mumbai, there were many guests present in the party, Spectators who witnessed the Mika-Rakhi friendly kiss gone sour at the singer’s birthday bash gave mixed reactions to TOI, with Rakhi herself stating that it was no publicity stunt.
Singer Sunidhi Chauhan, who was among the guests, said: “Rakhi was the one who kissed him first, she should have been sporting when he reciprocated.... Mika has skin allergy and he told Rakhi not to put cake on his face, but she went ahead which probably upset him.’’
A brawl ensued at the party when Rakhi’s friend Ashish Sherwood, a music video director, clashed with Singh’s bodyguard and ended up getting beaten. Singh said Sherwood broken a beer bottle and a glass.
Shefali Jariwala, the Kaanta Laga girl also vouched for the Punjabi munda. “I refuse to believe Mika can do something like that. He is a Punjabi and they respect women. Mika can’t sexually assault anyone....Rakhi was enjoying herself at the party. I don’t know when the whole thing turned dramatic.’’

If you think why is she fussing over this issue so much........ listen to her voice before you reach any conclusion
“This is not a publicity stunt. Even a woman with loose character would not want such publicity,’’ she said.

“I am an Indian woman. I will not allow a liplock — a peck on the cheek is okay.’’

Just to remind you friends, She is the same INDIAN WOMAN who was booked for obscenity over a stage show in Kolhapur barely a month before.
One thing from this whole episode, which can spark debates across the nation "A Peck on Cheek is Okay for an Indian Woman." Kavya Vishwanathan shall rewrite her novel with a new theme
" How Rakhi Savant
Got kissed
Got Wild,
and Got a life."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sahin likha hain bidu....

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats