Bookmark this Site
Google

Zinda hoooo Main...........

My frns say I have stopped mailing, so a blog dedicated to them......... Apart from some humourous posts....Later on this place has become a very precious archive for me.... where I do place links of thought provoking piece of writings I come across through my Web-trotting

Thursday, August 21, 2008

IBM Hiring SAP Domain Hires & Junior Programmers

Interested candidates may send your resumes to shaz.prashant@gmail.com with [position name/experience/location] in the subject line.

On (23rd Aug - Sat)
Application Developer - Java/J2EE
Experience : 2-3 yrs of relevant Java/J2EE experience in any reputed organization
City : Pune

Application Developer - Microsoft .Net
Experience : 2-3 yrs of relevant VB,.Net experience in any reputed organization
City : Pune

SAP DOMAIN HIRES on (24th Aug - Sun)
1) SAP FI / CO Domain
Experience : i)Candidates must have CA, ICWA, CFA or full-time MBA Finance background (Full time) from reputed institutes.
ii)Candidates must have min 4 and max 8 years of finance domain experience in any reputed organization
iii)16 years of min. education mandatory with good communication skills

City : Bangalore (DD), Kolkata, Pune, Noida , Chennai

2)SAP MM / PP Domain
Experience : i) Candidates must have min 4 and max 8 years of relevant domain experience in any reputed organization
ii) 16 years of min. education mandatory with good communication skills

City : Bangalore (DD), Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad


Others(23rd Aug - Sat)
Application Consultant-Comms Billing
Experience : 2-3 years of relevant experience with Domain knowledge of Billing Mediation and Hands on experience Comptel Eventlink.

City : Pune, Bangalore, Noida, Hyderabad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantaѕtiс beаt ! I wish to apprenticе while you amenԁ your wеbsitе,
hoω could i ѕubscribe for a blog web sіte?
Τhe aсcount hеlped me a apprοpriate deal.
I have been tiny bit familiar οf this your broadcast offегed bгilliant tranѕparent ideа

Μy blog post: RPMPoker Offer

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dо you have a spam issue оn this
website; I also am а blogger, аnd I was wondering your situation; many of us have develοped some nice methods
аnd we aгe looκіng to swap solutiοns wіth other folkѕ, why not shoot me
an email if interested.

Loоk at my blog pοst: Learn Me

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats