Bookmark this Site
Google

Zinda hoooo Main...........

My frns say I have stopped mailing, so a blog dedicated to them......... Apart from some humourous posts....Later on this place has become a very precious archive for me.... where I do place links of thought provoking piece of writings I come across through my Web-trotting

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Free Fall of Stocks

The market witnessed a free fall for the second straight session and tanked by 4.36% at the close on across-the-board selling pressure.

The Sensex' valuation has dropped by about 17% over the last two months on heavy selling by the FIIs. Indian equity market has had more than its share of pain compared with its peers, as the BSE Sensex has corrected much more than the other emerging market indices in the past few weeks.

It was worst closing Since Dec 8, 2005.
I dont want to spread pain by giving you more statistics.

Someone very well said,
"IN STOCK MARKET PEOPLE COME WITH MONEY AND NO EXPERIENCE AND WHEN THEY LEAVE THEY ARE WITH EXPERIENCE BUT NO MONEY AND BECOME ANALYIST TO HELP OTHER LOOSE MONEY"

One more for a little smile

Prince Charles & Sardar ji were having dinner.
Prince said : "pass the wine u divine".
Sardar thinks how poetic.....
Sardar says," Pass the custurd you basturd".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats