Bookmark this Site
Google

Zinda hoooo Main...........

My frns say I have stopped mailing, so a blog dedicated to them......... Apart from some humourous posts....Later on this place has become a very precious archive for me.... where I do place links of thought provoking piece of writings I come across through my Web-trotting

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Words That Can Change Life

These are the words I really value the most, A very well said, beautiful word snippet.
CONFIDENCE:
Ones all village people decided to pray for rain.
On the day of prayer all people gathered and only one boy came with an
Umbrella that's confidence...........

TRUST:
Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby
when you throw him in the air, he laughs......
Because he knows you will catch him........

HOPE:
A human being can live for
40 days without water
8 minutes without air
But not even 1 second without hope....

SO ALWAYS HAVE CONFIDENCE, TRUST OTHERS AND NEVER LOSE HOPE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats